What made Photobook Month 2012 great...
- 27th June 2012
If you weren't able to join us this year, here are a few highlights of what you've missed.
June 6th - Mike Trow
A few top tips from the night:
- Be ruthless when editing your portfolio - if you aren't sure about the photo, leave it out.
- The first photo in your portfolio is your calling card. Select carefully.
- Be professional - Whether you are making the tea or a world class photographer. Show up on time and be prepared to do your job.
June 12th - Martin Parr
A few top photobooks discussed on the night:
- New York by William Klein - tipped to be the most influential photobook of the 20th century
- Hackney Wick by Stephen Gill
- Londres de Nuit by Bill Brandt -1938
June 20th - Marianne Taylor
June 26th - Jeremy Leslie
We're now looking forward to Photobook Month 2013. We hope to see you all there.