Set out below are the terms and conditions of the Bob Rewards Program promoted and operated by Bob Books Limited ("Bob Books ").
1. Bob Rewards (the "Program") is a loyalty scheme operated by Bob Books under which customers ("Members") accumulate points ("Bob Rewards Points") in respect of Bob Books qualifying purchases made using their Bob Books customer account. These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of Bob Rewards Points, until such time as the Program is determined, and set out the terms of the contract between Bob Books and each Member.
2. Members may accumulate Bob Rewards Points on Bob Books qualifying purchases receiving 4 points for every £1 spent. To earn Bob Rewards Points in relation to purchases made, Members must place the order using their registered Bob Books customer account. Bob Books may offer bonus Bob Rewards Points to Members in certain circumstances at its absolute discretion and any such bonus Bob Rewards Points may be withdrawn by Bob Books at any time.
3. Bob Books qualifying purchases are all photobook, calendar and wall art purchases made online through the Bob Designer software, Bob Designer Pro software, Online Book Creator, PDF-to-book, Online Wall art creator, Online Calendar creator, Bob Books iPad app, or online re-order tool. The following are excluded: p&p, gift vouchers, paper samples, Video storage and Bob Bookshop purchases. Bob Books may amend or add to these exclusions at any time in its discretion. For up-to-date exclusions, Members should refer to Bobbooks.co.uk/rewards.
4. The following terms shall apply to the accumulation of Bob Rewards Points:
(a) Bob Rewards Points will be added to the Members account within 2 working days of the qualifying order being shipped;
(b) Bob Rewards Points cannot be transferred between different Member accounts;
(c) if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the Bob Rewards Points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly.
5. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of Bob Rewards:
(a) Bob Rewards Points may be redeemed for Bob Rewards Vouchers in the Members online account when the total Points balance has reached a minimum of 1000 points at the following increments:
1000 points = £10
2000 points = £20
3000 points = £30
4000 points = £40
5000 points = £50
7500 points = £75
10,000 points = £100
10,500 points = £150
20,000 points = £200
(b) To claim the Bob Rewards Voucher, the Member should select the value of the Voucher online and the Rewards Voucher will be sent to the Member via email. The Rewards Voucher must be entered while ordering;
(c) The Rewards Voucher is valid for 3 months after the voucher is requested. Any unused vouchers will be forfeited. The Rewards Voucher cannot be combined with any other voucher or offer;
(c) Any remaining Bob Rewards Points, which have not been converted into a Bob Rewards Voucher, will be carried forward;
(d) the Bob Rewards Vouchers may be redeemed in full or part payment on purchases placed through the Bob Designer software, Online Book Creator, PDF-to-book, Online Wall art creator, Online Calendar creator, Bob Books iPad app, or online re-order tool;
(e) if the Member would like to redeem Bob Rewards Points for a purchase of a logo-free Bob Book, the member must contact email@example.com to claim a Bob Rewards Voucher;
(f) Bob Rewards cannot be redeemed on purchases of gift vouchers, p&p, Bob Bookshop orders, or paper swatches;
(g) Bob Rewards may not be exchanged for cash;
(h) Redeeming rewards may be subject to network availability online.
6. Members may check their Bob Rewards Points balance online by logging onto BobBooks.co.uk/rewards.
7. Bob Books has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Program at any time. Bob Books will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage. For up-to-date terms and conditions, Members should refer to Bobbooks.co.uk/rewards. A Member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued use of a Bob Books customer account.
8. Bob Books may at any time and in its absolute discretion refuse or revoke any Member's membership of the Program in which case that Member's Bob Rewards Points will be forfeited and any unused Current Rewards Balance may be cancelled.
9. Bob Books will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of, or changes to, the Program or from the cancellation or revocation of Bob Rewards Points and/or membership of any Member.
10. Members are personally liable for any and all fees, costs, charges, claims or liabilities (including taxes) of whatever nature arising from their membership of the Program.
11. Members shall notify Bob Books of any change of address or other personal details and of any unauthorised use of Member's customer account.
12. Bob Books shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of any Member's Rewards Points; Bob Rewards and/or Current Rewards Balance and Members are strongly advised to keep their account details safe and secure.
13. Bob Books Limited is the data controller of any personal information it collects about Members in relation to the Rewards Program. Any personal information collected from Members will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, other applicable laws and these terms and conditions.
14. By participating in the Program, a Member consents to Bob Books collecting and storing any information provided by the Member to Bob Books on enrolment in the Program and information relating to the Member's transactions, purchases and participation in the Program. This will include personal data about the Member including the Member's name, address and purchases from Bob Books. Bob Books will only share a Member's personal information with carefully selected third party partners to assist with the operation of the Program (including the provision of Member Benefits).
15. Bob Books will use a Member's personal information for the purposes of:
(a) administering the Program (including the provision of Member Benefits);
(b) market research and statistical analysis;
(c) offering the Member products and services that are likely to be of interest including special events, offers, promotions, publications and catalogues by post, email, mobile/landline phone and/or through any social network if the Member has provided such details and consent to Bob Books.
16. A Member can opt-out of receiving information from Bob Books at any time by following the instructions in the electronic communications, via the Member's online account at www.Bobbooks.co.uk, or by contacting Bob Books either by mail at Bob Books, 241a Portobello Road, London, W11 1LT, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone on +44 20 72437410.
17. If there is any difference between the terms and conditions as set out on Bobbooks.co.uk/rewards and other information provided in relation to the Program, the terms and conditions online will prevail.
18. Bob Books can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Program.
19. Members may also accumulate Bob Rewards Points by recommending friends to Bob Books through the Refer a Friend system on the Bob Books website. The “friend” must not already be registered with Bob Books, and must not have the same address as the referrer. Any attempt to ‘self-refer’ or abuse of the system may result in all rewards points being removed and membership to the program being revoked.
20. Bob Books will remove Bob Rewards Points from customer accounts that haven't been used for three years or have been closed.
21. The above terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights that a Member may have.
22. The promoter of the Program is Bob Books Limited of 241a Portobello Road, London, W11 1LT (Registered in England with Registered No. 5691816).