Best Dad Stories
Father's Day is approaching and we want to hear your Best Dad Stories. There are three £75 Bob Books vouchers to be won for the best stories.
Your story could be anything from your best 'dad' joke, a funny anecdote about your own dad, your experience of becoming a father, or some sage advice received from a father figure in your life. You can also add a photo or video to go along with your story, if you like.
Enter by filling in the form below or enter via facebook, twitter or instagram with the hashtag #bobbooksbestdadstory
Three winners will be selected to receive a £75 Bob Books voucher each. Competition closes on 19th June, 2016.
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Entering the Competition
1. The Best Dad Stories competition (the “Competition") is open to people over the age of 18 living in the UK ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, fill in the form above including your 'Best Dad' story. You can also add a video or image, which is optional.
3. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name and email address. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
4. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
5. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm GMT on 19th of June 2016.
6. By submitting your entry, you agree that Bob Books may replicate and share your entry and name through its website, email newsletters and social media in relation to the competition.
7. The winning entries will be those which we consider to be the most interesting, creative and original.
8. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition.
9. 3 winners will be selected to receive a £75 Bob Books voucher (valid for 1 year) each.
10. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will be notified by email on or before June 25th 2016.
12. All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
Competition closes June 19th, 2016.
13. The winners will be chosen by our judges and will be contacted by email. If there is no response from the winner within 3 working days, another winner will be randomly selected.
14. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prizes.
Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.