Unwind and indulge in Italy's UNESCO Prosecco Hills
Our friends at Exodus, experts in responsible travel, are sponsoring an incredible giveaway this year. Win a 3-night trip for two to Prosecco Hills, Italy and re-charge in the most breathtaking wine region.
Prosecco may well be one of the world’s most famous and appreciated wines, but its home, a place where vineyards cling to the sides of endless rolling hills and quaint mediaeval villages dot the lush verdant landscape, remains one of Italy’s best undiscovered secrets. On this regenerating and soul-fuelling weekend adventure, we get the chance to walk this beautiful wine region which has recently been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and visit one of the best producers for a guided tasting of the finest local bubbles. There is also time to visit charming Asolo, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and tuck into delicious ‘cicchetti’ (small snacks) and Aperol Spritz in some of Treviso’s traditional canalside osterias.
- Recharge in stunning UNESCO rolling scenery
- Walk through vineyards, visit medieval villages and enjoy local food
- Visit local producer for guided wine tasting
This incredible prize worth £1,800 includes:
- 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, all rooms en suite
- 4 days walking and sightseeing
- Well marked trails and paths
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches , 2 dinners and 1 wine tasting
- All accommodation for 2 people
- UK flights for 2 people