Win a London city break worth £400
Stay a night at New Road Hotel and dine in Mr. White's English Chophouse by Marco Pierre White
Our friends at New Road Hotel are sponsoring an amazing giveaway this Christmas. Win a city break in London for two: stay at their brand new hotel and eat at Mr. White's English Chophouse, by Marco Pierre White.
New Road is a stylish 79 bedroom boutique hotel in East London. Recently opened, it’s set to be the no.1 place for sleeping, eating, drinking and meeting.
Housed in a former textile factory in Whitechapel, this unique hotel has been inspired by the New York metropolis. New Road Hotel features a signature restaurant by acclaimed chef Marco Pierre White, a fitness studio and several social zones where guests can enjoy live music, play pool in the games zone or relax in the library.
The prize, worth over £400 includes:
- One night stay for two people at the New Road Hotel, London
- 3 course dinner for two with a bottle of wine at Mr White’s English Chophouse
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize is an overnight stay for two people consisting of 1 nights’ accommodation at the New Road Hotel (103-107 New Rd, Whitechapel, London E1 1HJ) including breakfast and a 3 course dinner for two with a bottle of wine at the Mr White’s English Chophouse.
- Travel costs, personal spending money, travel insurance and any items not explicitly mentioned in the prize description are not included.
- The prize and all elements included within it are subject to availability.
- The prize is for two adults aged 18 or over and is based on sharing a room.
- The prize winners must hold valid passports which allow entry to the United Kingdom.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Competition open to UK residents only aged 18 or older.
- Entries to the competition must be received by 31st December 2018 and the winner will be selected by the second week of January and contacted by email.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received.
- If the prize winner does not reply within 48 hours of notification of winning, Bob Books reserves the right to choose another winner.
- The prize must be booked within 3 months, is valid for 12 months from end of the competition and is subject to availability.
- By entering the competition you confirm: that you have read and understood the Bob Books Limited (Bob Books) Data Protection Policy (Policy); that you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by Bob Books in accordance with the Policy; your understanding that, in the course of processing your personal data in accordance with the Policy, Bob Books may transfer your personal data to certain partners outside the EEA (Non-EEA Processing); your understanding of the possible risks associated with Non-EEA Processing due to the potential absence of an adequate data protection measures or appropriate safeguards in certain territories outside the EEA; that you expressly consent to the Non-EEA Processing; and your understanding that you have rights under the Policy including the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data by Bob Books at any time.
- By opting in to Bob Books marketing emails you confirm: that you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing in accordance with the Policy; your understanding that you have rights under the Policy including the absolute right to withdraw your consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by Bob Books at any time.
- If chosen as the prize winner, you agree that your details will be shared with the New Road Hotel for purposes of claiming the prize. You also agree that your name may be published online through the Bob Books website, social media, and email with relation to the competition.
- Employees and relatives of employees at New Road Hotel and Bob Books are not permitted to enter.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.