Win a pair of tickets to PhotoLive 2014
PhotoLive 2014 is the event for aspiring photographers of all levels. Taking place in three locations - Leeds (23 Aug), Edinburgh (30 Aug) and London (6 Sep), PhotoLive is accessible to photographers all over the country.
This year's speakers include inspirational photographers Jeremy Walker, Bruce Smith, David Clapp, Heather Angel, Fran Halsall and Andy Rouse (to name but a few), you’ll get tricks, tips and takeaways to help you develop as a photographer.
There are over twenty seminars from you to choose from covering a diverse selection of techniques and genres. You’ll get a professional’s insight into flash techniques, understanding natural light, controlling all aspects of a shoot, improving your wildlife photography and so much more.
Enter below to win a day pass for two people including up to 6 seminars.
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted using the form above.
- The prize winner must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The prize is a one day pass for two people (valid for up to 6 seminars) worth a total value of £230.
- The winner of the free tickets can choose from either of the 3 events.
- The winner must confirm which seminars they would like to attend at least 2 weeks before to .
- Booking in the seminar sessions are subject to availability
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Competition closes August 7th, 2014. The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries and will be notified by email by 08/08/2014. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Employees, and family and friends of Bob Books are excluded from entering the competition.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.