Win a Sony A5000 Camera
It was 10 years ago that Bob Books first opened our virtual doors and started printing your stories.
We've come along way since 2006 and, throughout, our customers have been at the heart of our business. Our aim has always been to provide a first-rate experience and beautiful, quality products.
In honour of this momentous occasion, we're giving away a Sony A5000 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm Lens. RRP £449.
The Sony A5000 is the world's lightest interchangeable-lens digital camera, making it the perfect travel companion.
- Large APS-C image sensor
- BIONZ® X processor
- Interchangeable lens capability
- Wi-Fi and NFC capability to instantly connect to smartphones and tablets
- Full HD Video
- Pop up flash
- Tilting LCD screen that flips up to 180-degrees
Read more on the Sony website here.
Fill in the form below to be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize. One entry per person.
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Sony A5000 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm Lens, HD 1080p, 20.1MP, Wi-Fi, 3" Tilting LCD Screen, Black
- Open to UK residents only. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted using the form above.
- The prize winner must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Competition closes October 31st, 2016.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries and will be notified by email by 03/11/2016. If there is no response from the winner within 5 working days, another winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize will be sent by post to the address provided in the entry form.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Competition.
- Employees Bob Books are excluded from entering the competition.
- If Bob Books identifies or suspects fraudulent entries, including, but not limited to, false email addresses, false social media accounts, duplicate email addresses or the use of disposable email accounts, the fraudulent entries will be removed from the competition, at the discretion of Bob Books, and may result in disqualification from the Competition.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.