Win a trip to India with Intrepid worth over £2,500
Our friends at Intrepid, the small group (big adventure!) travel specialists, are sponsoring an amazing giveaway this summer. Win a trip for two to India-discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on the Golden Triangle tour of India.
This incredible prize worth over £2,500 includes:
- Flights for 2 people from nearest international airport to New Delhi, India
- 7 night stay in 4 spectacular locations: Dehli, Agra, Jaipur and 1 night in a rural heritage property
- Discover the secrets of this fascinating region with a number of included activities and guided tours
- 1 breakfast and 1 dinner
- Transport during the tour
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - as you explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage homestay. Travel through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights.
- Delhi - Old Delhi Walking Tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Karauli - Village Walk
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
For full details of this trip, see here.
About Intrepid Travel
Intrepid know what travellers really want: a balance of included activities and spare time, a mix of classic highlights and local secrets you won’t find on Google. And of course, an authentic real life experience.
Their leaders are born and raised in-country, and they know their destination better than anyone. So you’ll do more than just see a place, you’ll live it. Small groups, big adventures and responsible travel – that’s their thing. With 1,000 trips in a variety of styles across 100 countries, they remain an expert like no-one else.
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Flights for two people from the closest international airport (UK and Ireland only)
Included meals: 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
Transport on tour: Auto rickshaw, Car, Cycle rickshaw, Metro, Private vehicle, Shuttle Bus, Train
Included accommodation: Heritage Property (1 night), Hotel (6 nights)
Various activities included and additional excursions can be booked for a fee. See Intrepid Travel for details.
Private transfers between the airport and hotel not included, but can be booked with Intrepid for a small fee.
- Open to residents of the UK or Ireland only. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted using the form above.
- The prize winner and travel companion must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is for two people to travel on Intrepid Travel's Golden triangle tour, and includes flights from the winner's nearest international airport.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- All entries must be received by midnight 31 August 2017. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of UK and Ireland, but excludes employees of Intrepid Travel and Bob Books, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- The competition is free to enter – no purchase is necessary. By entering the competition, you agree to receive the Intrepid Travel newsletter. This is free to receive, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Intrepid prize must be booked within 12 weeks of the competition closing and travel within 12 months of the booking date. No extensions are available.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- Not included in the Intrepid prize is travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary, spending money or any travel visas required.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation. If a trip that the winner has booked does not reach its minimum number requirement, the winner will be informed and will have the opportunity to transfer to another departure or a trip of equal value.
- The winner must book the Intrepid prize directly with the Intrepid Travel by calling 0808 274 5111 quoting the winning promo code which will be sent to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 14 days of the closing date.
- Travel is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Travel of Intrepid Travel.
- Intrepid Travel's decision is final.
- Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.