Win a trip to Morocco
To celebrate the launch the new Bob Books website, we've teamed up with award-winning travel specialists, Audley, to give away a trip for two to Marrakesh.
The fantastic prize includes:
- Flights for 2 people from London to Marrakesh
- Two nights at the Riad Djemanna including breakfast
- Private transfer from airport to Riad Djemanna
- A private guided tour of Marrakesh's hidden sides and gardens
A lively, colourful city, Marrakesh is defined by its old medina and souqs, which lattice the centre and resound with the hum of craftsmanship and the tantalising aroma of exotic spices. At the heart of the medina is the Djemaa El Fna, an open space which comes alive at night with entertainers and soothsayers amid the food stalls. Marrakesh’s many gardens offer a haven of tranquillity in this busy city. The best known of these is the Majorelle Garden where vibrant plants surround a striking cobalt-blue Art Deco pavilion.
Built and adapted from two older riads, Riad Djemanna is a wonderfully authentic setting located in the heart of Marrakesh’s medina. The ten rooms each have their own distinct style and include en suite shower rooms. There are plenty of areas to relax in after a busy day exploring the city: two inner courtyards each with a small pool and patio area, a rooftop terrace with sun loungers and fantastic views over the media, and a small hammam and two massages rooms.
Audley Travel specialise in tailor-made travel itineraries for discerning travellers seeking authentic experiences around the world. They believe that your trip should be truly unforgettable, so they don't take any chances. The expert knowledge of their specialists allows them to select the best possible accommodation, guides and excursions to suit your tastes and budget. The great thing about tailor-made travel is that your complete trip is designed around your interests and budget, so you can explore at your own pace and select accommodation that suits you, with Audley’s specialist knowledge at your disposal to perfect your travel plans.
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Flights for two people from a London airport.
Private transfers between the airport and accommodation in Marrakesh.
Two nights at the Riad Djemanna staying in a twin room, including breakfast.
Private guided tour of Marrakesh’s hidden sides and gardens.
- Open to UK residents only. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted using the form above.
- The prize winner and travel companion must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The prize is as described in the text for two people sharing a twin room.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Competition closes March 31st, 2016.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries and will be notified by email by 08/04/2016. If there is no response from the winner within 5 working days, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Travel should be between 1st May 2016 and 31st October 2016, and is subject to availability.
- Employees of Audley, Bob Books and Riad Djemanna are excluded from entering the competition.
- Travel is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Travel of Audley Travel and the prize-winner must complete and sign a standard Audley ‘booking form’.
- The prize excludes travel insurance, personal spending, any applicable visa costs, and any other items not expressly stated.
- The prize winners are responsible for ensuring they have the appropriate passports and visas for travel to the destination.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.