Win a trip to Morocco- 2013
To celebrate the launch the new Bob Books website, we've teamed up with award-winning travel specialists, Audley, to give away a trip for two to Marrakesh.
The fantastic prize includes:
- Flights for 2 people from London to Marrakesh
- Two nights at the Riad Al Massarah including breakfast
- Private transfer from airport to Riad Al Massarah
- A private guided tour of Marrakesh
Marrakesh is a fabled city and one of the most evocative names in African travel. Over its turbulent thousand-year history the city has fallen in and out of favour with the ruling sultans, although its function as a market and place of trade has continued regardless. Today it is the medina that defines Marrakesh, a sprawling lattice of narrow alleyways resounding to the manufacture and sale of countless goods. At its heart is the Djema El Fna, an open space that comes alive at night, packed with entertainers and soothsayers. Find out more about Marrakesh>
Riad Al Massarah is a charming riad tucked away down an alleyway in the Bab Doukkala area of the old medina. The property has been beautifully restored with natural, light colours, which give it an airy, contemporary and open feel. The tranquil, intimate main courtyard on the ground floor boasts a small pool and a comfortable salon with a library and open fire. On either side of this there is a small hammam and massage room, and an accessible kitchen where informal cookery courses are offered. Find out more about Riad Al Massarah>
Audley Travel specialise in tailor-made travel itineraries for discerning travellers seeking authentic experiences around the world. They believe that your trip should be truly unforgettable, so they don't take any chances. The expert knowledge of their specialists allows them to select the best possible accommodation, guides and excursions to suit your tastes and budget. The great thing about tailor-made travel is that your complete trip is designed around your interests and budget, so you can explore at your own pace and select accommodation that suits you, with Audley’s specialist knowledge at your disposal to perfect your travel plans. Find out more about Audley Travel>
Share this competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Flights for two people from a London airport.
Private transfers between the airport and accommodation.
Two nights at the Riad Al Massarah staying in a twin room, including breakfast: Riad Al Massarah
Private guided tour of Marrakesh.
- Open to UK residents only. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be submitted using the form above.
- The prize winner and travel companion must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The prize is as described in the text for two people sharing a twin room.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Competition closes April 30th, 2013.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries and will be notified by email by 03/05/2013. If there is no response from the winner within 14 working days, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Travel should be between 1st May 2013 and 31st October 2013, and is subject to availability.
- Employees, and family and friends of Audley, Bob Books and Riad Al Massarah are excluded from entering the competition.
- Travel is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Travel of Audley Travel and the prize-winner must complete and sign a standard Audley ‘booking form’.
- The prize excludes travel insurance, personal spending, any applicable visa costs, and any other items not expressly stated.
- The prize winners are responsible for ensuring they have the appropriate passports and visas for travel to the destination.
- Bob Books is the promotor of the competition and all general Bob Books Competition Terms and Conditions also apply.