Digital Assistant at Bob Books Notting Hill
We are looking for a creative individual to join our head office team in Notting Hill as a Digital Assistant, someone who thrives in a fast-growing, inventive team to create beautiful content for our brand’s online community. This is an exciting role, requiring a mix of creative talent with the photography ability, marketing and administrative aspects of work to contribute to other areas of the growing business.
The ideal candidate will be a real self-starter who can take ownership of tasks efficiently with a high degree of attention to detail. You should be able to juggle various different tasks at the same time and prioritise as needed. You should have an interest in photography & design and be very social media savvy.
Your days can get busy, but it is an informal and friendly atmosphere with our very own office dog.
The responsibilities include:
DESIGN, MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
· Put together creative artwork for ads, website, email newsletters, leaflets, and social media
· Manage Bob Books social media channels, including our blog, with a view to grow engagement
· Assist in creating and editing email newsletters
· Update website content and work with web developers on trouble shooting issues
· Maintain up to date Help and FAQ on website and software, including creating help videos
· Helping with new development projects including testing of all new software and app releases
· Implement other projects as allocated
· Attend and oversee the day to day running of events and trade shows, as well as visiting universities to speak to students.
CUSTOMER CARE AND ADMIN
· Provide a single point of contact for all Head Office email and telephone enquiries, including the resolution of any customer queries, complaints ensuring that the escalation process is adhered to
· Ensure that the customer care team are following Bob Books guidelines & provide support and advice where needed
· Maintaining all variety of reports daily/weekly with accurate information and other administrative tasks
· Work closely with the MD and Digital Manager on customer and office related matters and reporting current issues
· Manage all customer competitions
· Manage all sample stock and sourcing new ones
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Graphic design experience and/or training
· Proficient in the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) – REQUIRED
· Excellent social media skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· 2+ years’ experience at a technology/web-related business is a plus
· Experience using a website CMS
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Confident written and verbal communicator
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable and responsive to rapid change
· Understanding or passion for photography is a plus
- Notting Hill office location
- Superb birthday lunch
- Office food treats
- Friendly and fantastic team
- Salary 19-21k depending on experience
Please submit CV and cover letter by Wednesday 3rd July at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting date would be the week of the 15th July.