Digital Manager – Maternity cover
A fantastic opportunity to join our friendly head office in Notting Hill (with our very own office dog). We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced digital manager for 1 year part-time (3-4 days per week) maternity cover with excellent organisation and communication skills and an enthusiasm for photography and print.
Bob Books is one of the UK’s most loved print-on-demand photo book companies. This is a great chance to get involved across a broad range of aspects of the business and make your mark on some exciting developments in 2019.
Digital Manager Job Purpose:
To manage all aspects of the Bob Books website, digital developments and digital marketing. This includes overseeing CRM, PPC, SEO, social media, website content, customer newsletters and database management, as well as other marketing initiatives.
Digital Manager Job Duties include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Bob Books website and content in line with the marketing and brand strategy using SEO best practice - optimising content and researching keywords.
- Manage the on-going development of the website as well as other digital developments such as the iOS app, desktop software and PDF-to-book software, including testing and bug fixing to improve our digital customer experience.
- Oversee new product launches ensuring all aspects of the website and ordering platforms are updated as required.
- Manage external contractors and in-house staff to ensure they produce on deadline.
- Manage internal marketing, such as email newsletters, the promotional calendar, blog, and social media content.
- Work with the printing lab, website developers and third parties as required to troubleshoot bugs or problems.
- Compile reports and KPI data using a variety of data sources including Google analytics, Appstore Connect, etc on weekly and monthly basis.
Digital Manager Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years management experience for an online business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital systems experience including CMS, ftp and email marketing systems
- Significant experience of delivering complex, multi-stakeholder projects and programmes at a senior level
- Experience working on multiple projects and managing workloads
- Data analysis (Google analytics knowledge preferred)
- Good database/spreadsheet skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Photography and Design experience a plus
- Photoshop and InDesign knowledge preferred
The post is available from mid-March 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter for a fixed term of up to 12 months to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder.
Location Portobello Road London, occasional travel might be required
Salary - depending on experience
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Bob Books is an equal opportunities employer and therefore is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity and to tackle any forms of discrimination within our working environment, whether on grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, disability, age, class, religion or belief. These principles underpin our professional behaviour and are embedded in our policies, procedures, day-to-day practices and external relationships.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.