1. Do the Bob Books product creation processes comply with data protection laws?
2. Are all material sent to you for publication kept secured and private?
3. If the customer material is backed up, does that mean it is encrypted?
4. Is the Bob Bookshop not a public platform (unless an individual chooses this setting) and can be used just for individual use?
Books are kept private in Bob Bookshop if a customer selects private settings.
5. Do you store book files indefinitely after the printing process is complete?
6. What is Bob Books Storage Limitation?
7. Do you conduct regular vulnerability tests?
Yes, we do.
8. Do your staff receive training in data protection issues?
Our staff receive full training with regards to data protection.