How do I backup the book made on the iOS app to a computer?
If you have created books on your iPhone or iPad using the Bob Books iOS app, you can now backup your books to a computer using iTunes.
- Make sure you have at least version 2.4.1 of our app installed on your ipad/iphone.
- Connect your device to your computer using a cable and open iTunes.
- Select the icon for your device, so you can view your device in the iTunes window.
- Go to “File Sharing” under the option on left side.
- Select Bob Books (it should appear under the list of apps)
- Select the Books folder and then press Save at the bottom.
- This should prompt you to select where on your computer you want this to be saved. It might take a few minute to complete.
Please note that your book files can only be edited in the iOS app, unfortunately, these cannot be transferred to the desktop software or any other design method.